Tuesday 3 August 2010

So... I've had a new idea for a story - a short one this time (hopefully). It's gonna be based on the Norse Gods, a pantheon I feel particularly drawn to - in fact, it's the closest thing I have to religious belief. The plan is to write in first person, from the point of view of the Trickster, Loki. It's going to be set in modern-day and it's going to be something to do with the way the gods have adapted to life in the present - as some of you may note, it's inspired a little by Neil Gaiman. Anyway. Here goes.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good story idea to me (could be bias due to my modernizing of the Egyptian gods in my novel :P)
    I actually have a Norse god tattoo. I had no idea what it was when I got it done mind you. It's the symbol for Odin, god of war if I am correct. Still, it looks cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. God of War, Death and Knowledge; Father of the Gods; King of Asgard and Ruler of the Aesir.

    He certainly had a lot on his plate :p

    ReplyDelete